Roulette is a very popular casino game around the world and packs a lot of excitement. In this game, a spinning disk with divisions around its edge revolves around the base of a bowl. The dealer spins a ball around the outside of the bowl until both the ball and the wheel come to rest. The ball then rests in one of the divisions. In this article, we will be discussing the basics, rules, and strategies of roulette.
Basics of Roulette
If you want to play roulette, then consider registering at Spinia Casino, as it has a huge collection of table games. Here are some of the things you should know about this classic casino game:
- Know the equipment: The wheel has 36 numbers and a 0, and the bets are placed on the table with the slots the ball can possibly land in.
- Know the different inside bets: In this game, you have to anticipate the number or the pocket on which the ball is going to land. Making bets on specific numbers or inside bets have higher paying odds.
- Know about outside bets: As the name says, these numbers are on the outside of the number map. You can do color betting, even or odd betting, column betting, and high or low betting.
- Know your odds: The house always has an edge at every roulette table. The bets are paid if the odds are true.
How to Play Roulette: Rules & Strategies
Here is a step-by-step guide for playing roulette:
- Find a table: Every table carries a playcard that describes the minimum and maximum bets at that particular table. You will see another table that describes the previous number on which the ball has landed.
- Watch the process from the beginning: Playing and winning in roulette is all luck; you can’t plan or make strategies to win the game. The right positioning and balance of the wheel are very important for fair gameplay. You don’t have to worry about these things as the casinos take care of these things.
- Handover your chips to the dealer: You can’t play roulette with normal casino chips. It would be difficult to differentiate between every player’s chips if they use the same chips. The chips used in playing roulette have no value away from the roulette table.
- Know how a round works: When a round is finished, the dealer clears the table and pays the winning amount to the winners. He then waits for a minute or two so that the players can decide their bets. In the next step, the dealer throws the ball onto the wheel and spins it. The moment the ball drops down on the wheels, the dealer announces, ‘no more bets.’
- It’s time to place your bets: On the game table, the pockets numbered from 0 to 36 get the first six bets. If you are interested in placing your bets on columns, you can bet on empty pockets under the three columns. In case you want to put your bets on the outside bets, you can use red, black, even, odd, high, or low pockets.